As kitchens have become increasingly sleek, streamlined and minimalist, integrated kitchen appliances have become more popular. But what exactly does this involve, would this design system suit your kitchen, and what are the advantages of integrated kitchen appliances? Well, here at MLS Kitchens, we are Manchester’s leading kitchen design specialists. From contemporary kitchen design, to traditional, we have something for everyone. As a result, we have produced this guide to everything you should know about about integrated kitchen appliances, and their benefits.
What are integrated kitchen appliances?
Integrated kitchen appliances are essentially kitchen appliances that fit inside specially built kitchen cabinets. The range of appliances that can be integrated in this way include:
- Fridge and freezer – separate or combined
- Accessories like coffee machines and wine coolers
What are the benefits of installing integrated kitchen appliances?
There are several benefits to choosing to integrate your kitchen appliances. These include:
- Creating a sleek and smooth appearance- Kitchen appliances can stick out into the open kitchen space, while dials and buttons break up the smooth edges and sleek appearance of any kitchen. So, if you are designing a contemporary kitchen, with an emphasis on minimal clutter and clean spaces, using cabinets to hide appliances can be incredibly effective.
- Saving space- for small kitchens and galley kitchens, where floor space can be a potential issue, using integrated kitchen cabinets can help to reduce wasted space, and even save floor space. This is because the appliances only take up the space that would otherwise be used by cabinets and cupboards.
- Uniform appearance- using kitchen cabinets to house kitchen appliances can leave your kitchen with a stylish, uniform appearance, that is incredibly visually effective.
For more information or advice about kitchen design, get in touch with the professionals today, here at MLS Kitchens.